Watch Taylor Swift perform ‘Betty’ for the first time at the Academy of Country Music Awards
- Taylor Swift performed at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Wednesday.
- She sang "Betty" live for the first time — the 14th track on her newest album "Folklore" — from the stage of Nashville's iconic Grand Ole Opry House.
- It marked Swift's first country awards show performance in seven years.
- She last took the ACM Awards stage in 2013, guest-starring alongside Tim McGraw to sing "Highway Don’t Care."
- She last attended the ACM Awards in 2015, when she was honored with the Milestone Award — and thanked the country music community for supporting her pivot to pop.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article